PhD student at Chalmers University on the Octopi project. I study programming languages, and my research interests lie in the areas of functional programming, type systems and language-based security. Currently, I spend an awful lot of time thinking about the development of normalization and partial evaluation techniques for various programming language applications.
- Be My Guest (abstract, slides) - Licentiate Seminar, Dec ‘20.
- Boxes and Locks (slides) - Proglog seminar, Dec ‘20.
- Towards Secure IoT Programming in Haskell (video, slides) - Haskell Symposium, Aug ‘20.
- Categorical Combinators (abstract) - Initial Types Club, Apr ‘20.
- From syntax to semantics and back: Demystifying NbE (abstract) - Initial Types Club, Dec ‘19.
- Typing the Wild in Erlang (video, slides) - Erlang Workshop, Sep ‘18.
- Masters in Computer Science (Algorithms, Logic and Languages) at Chalmers University, Sweden
- Summer student at CERN
- Backend development/consultant at/for a few startups
- Bachelors in Computer Science at National Institute of Technology, Calicut (India)